Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Father's Day Weekend at the Beach


What a great way to spend a Father's Day weekend ... at the beach! Saturday they had a "Kids Fest" at the beach with all kinds of activities for children of all ages. We drove down and took Blaise's tryke with us. He was just cruisin away. Check out his headwear ... the hat AND the helmet! The weather was beautiful! On Sunday we spent the afternoon and early evening with family. It was a really nice way to spend the day! Daddy and Blaise in their "Aloha" attire ... the only way to go!

3 comments:

JoviFan said...

Happy Father's Day! You report that the weather is beautiful. When the hell is the weather NOT beautiful? Remember, this is a Boston cousin reading!!

Anonymous said...

I love Blaise's hair. God, is he cute! Sounds like you had a fun day!

dru said...

Hi Mo! I couldn't figure our how to respond to your question about linking from my blog, so I'll do it here. To link to other people's blogs press the "edit-me" links on the right hand side of your blog. Follow very literally the directions, and you will be able to insert links to other bloggers (including me!). Hope you find this helpful. Isn't this fun?!