Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rock the Turtle

Watch the video

This is my Very First Attempt at "editing a movie". I did it with Windows Movie Maker. I don't know how to do all the the editing in Quicktime ... so stay with me while I explore the options ...
This was a turtle that just crawled up our driveway one afternoon. Where did it come from?? who knows ... I asked my neighbors with kids if it belonged to anyone they knew ... ended up belonging to an older couple two houses away. We had "Rock" as Blaise called him for a couple of days, because they were away on vacation.
A few weeks later "Rock" came to visit us again, this time they had written their phone number and name on him. I think that he likes our house better ... a lot more fun!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh you are a pro now! That was great!